I work for Lozier Corporation and they offer a sponsorship for the Trades. It's a really good opportunity for any current senior graduating in May.
The company is located in Omaha and the student would need to find housing if they relocate. This would work for anyone who may already have a contact in Omaha. Attached is the informational flyer and application.
Due February 15th (possibly through the end of February)
- Paid summer position two weeks after high school graduation
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Paid tuition for a 2 year program with Metro Community College- includes textbooks, tools and toolbox
- Paid Apprenticeship or $150 monthly stipend
- Full Time Tool and Die or Maintenance position following completion of program - commit to work for 2 years with Lozier after the completion of program
Sponsorship Application_Print.pdf Sponsorship Info.pdf
Please let me know if you have any questions.